Tremendous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new age of warcraft

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Raid rules!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Broxinho

Raid rules! Empty
PostSubject: Raid rules!   Raid rules! EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 1:50 am

In past few days we can't manage to clean instances without wipes -.- so to prevent that you will have to read the rules and respect them!

first the two most important things
You CAN'T go to 10 man instances with low gs like under 2,5 (i dont really care about gs a lot but u need to have some decent items for big instances like naxx...) and you CAN'T go 10/25 man instances with pvp gear!So from now on players with low gs or pvp set won't be invited to raid!

the rest of rules:
1.Stop whispering me to take a spot in a raid that its going to be soon...it would be really unfair to other...I always ask what do I need on guild chat for raid and the first players that answer they get invite (-that's kinda unfair too! -Yes I know! we'll probably start using calendar to avoid those problems in future)
2.If we at boss and you don't know tactics...don't just stand there and wait for us to go...and then u will be the one who wiped whole raid cuz u didn't know what to do...IF YOU DON'T TACTICS INFORM US AND SOME1 WILL EXPLAIN U!
3.About rolling...do not roll for items that are weaker than yours that u got atm...you will get kick from raid be sure in that! if u are rolling disechant u will have to wait me to say that until then u will wait for "normal" roll to check if some1 really needs it!
4.You need to have Deadly Boss Mods when u are raiding...it really helps and we dont have to spam warning everytime boss is doing something important...u will see everything on that addon!
5.You need to watch on chat all the time to see what's going on...for example KT casts black hole and you are standing in it and u are /facerolling keyboard not looking what's going on and puf u are dead...
6.If you go away and u didn't report that to me on whisp u will get kicked and no coming back for u till next raid...(if u get dsced or lag that's something else...and we will deal with that in raid...)
7.About addons that are counting dmg done or dps...you will do that when I say so and its going to be after we kill boss...
8.The last thing is...IF WIPE IT'S NOT A BIG DEAL...release,get inside,buff up and we'll do it again (if it needs we'll do 100 times but at the end we will get what we want) so relax and enjoy in game!

Players that do not respect these rules will be punished in the way how much they screwed our tactic or something like that!
Back to top Go down

Raid rules!
Page 1 of 1